“To keep your marriage brimming, with love in the wedding cup, whenever you’re wrong, admit it; whenever you’re right, shut up.”

Great Indian Wedding Planner

Indian Wedding industry is not making news these days but is also attracting eyes balls from across the globe. Popularly know as Great Indian Wedding is not only a $ 20 Billion industry but is also considered as an integral party of our society, Today I will discuss a small experience with you that not only changed my way of looking at the Indian marriages but will help you understand the reason as to why it is called as Great Indian Wedding.

Image Source: https://www.flickr.com/photos/118255208@N08/14004497977
It was summer of 2010 when one of my friends was getting married and I had no plan to visit him as it was no where around my house and it was being planned in his ancestral village 30 km from Delhi where I live. But then we all know how difficult is it to say No to your close friend especially when you know it is his marriage. And finally I decided to travel through all the odds any say “ALL THE BEST MY FRIEND IN YOUR MARRIED LIFE”. But know little about the surprise that were in store for me. I along with my two other friends reached the village that is little known to we who live in Delhi, my expectation were very little, I know I will have to settle for a small dump room and will have to share with other friends but all my expectation were shattered to pieces as their was a small cart waiting for on the Bus station some 5 km from his house, to my surprise it said “Welcome …” with my name and my friends name. I was filled with joy as the cart was a typical old fashioned one with bulls pulling it I had never travelled in one ever, when I reached and was just wondering that this is so well planned and will look so stupid to get down from it and go to a dump cold room to sleep but little I knew the arrangement for our stay was made in an artificially built tent houses in a Banjara style with lanterns for light and all close friend staying close by it looked like a different world.

The whole experience was so pleasing and wonderful that I have no words to describe. Even the traditional haldi rasam in which women of my friend’s family applied turmeric paste to his body was so well arranged that I guess I had not imagined it that way. He was at center and we all had uplifted seats where we could sit and laugh at our friend where as women were sitting at the center and applying the turmeric paste. And after the ceremony was completed the place was ready for us to serve food to village.

I was wondering what was it that made a marriage look so beautiful in a village like this, I know it was not just an effort but something else that made it such a big success. I could not help myself and asked my friend that how did he managed to get every thing work in such a great fashion the answer was simple wedding planner. What? How can you get a wedding planner in such a remote area? Well the answer is simple with growing business and demand of customers wedding planner are not only limited to just big cities only it has made it self available even to those who are willing to use their services in such remote area and we all know how important is marriage to we Indians and we generally have one marriage in our life, Well Generally, many have done it multiple times but I still guess generally we have one in a life time so why not make it grand irrespective of where we want it to be. Hat off to those wedding planner those made my friends marriage such a success. Not only wedding planners planned my friend’s marriage but they also helped him to cut down the unnecessary expenses with their expert advices. Wedding planning has at least given me a lesson that leaves the job to the experts and enjoys the occasion.
Your left Slidebar content. -->